Terms of the online store GK Saver Poland
Shop online GK Saver Poland, available at the Internet address www.gksaverpolska.com is run by Pauline Kozerska conducting business under the name GK Saver Poland entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) led by the Minister. Economy NIP 782-233-62-38, REGON 366342352
- The Regulations is aimed at both consumers and entrepreneurs to use the Store and defines the rules for the use of the Online Store and the rules and procedures for the conclusion Sale Agreements with the Customer remotely through the Store.
- The consumer – a natural person entering an agreement with the Seller within the store, where the object is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller – a natural person conducting business activitythe company GK Saver Poland Paulina Kozerska, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) led by the Minister. economy, NIP 782-233-62-38, REGON 366342352.
- Client – a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit not having legal personality and having the capacity to perform legal acts which under the terms of these regulations shall make orders in the Online Shop.
- Entrepreneur – natural person, legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, which separate the law recognizes the legal capacity, carrying on its own behalf a business that uses the Store.
- Shop – online shop run by the Seller at the Internet address www.gksaverpolska.com
- The agreement was concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Client under an organized conclusion of distance contracts (in the Shop), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of communication at a distance until the contract is concluded.
- Regulations – the Regulations Store. In terms of services provided by electronic Regulations are the rules referred to in Article. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002. świaczeniu of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended)
- Order – the Customer’s submitted using the Order Form and aimed directly to the Sale Agreement Product or Products with the Seller.
- Account – an account the customer in the store, are stored therein data provided by the customer and the information submitted by him Procurement in the store.
- The registration form – a form available in the store, allowing the creation account.
- Order form – an interactive form available in the store allows the submission of orders, in particular by adding Products to Cart and determine the conditions of the Sale Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart – a piece of software Store, which displays are selected by the customer to purchase products, and it is possible to determine and modify the orders data, in particular the quantity of products.
- The product – available in the store for the movable object of the Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Reseller.
- Purchase Agreement – a contract of sale of the Product concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Store.
Contact the Store
- Sellers Address: ul. Long 20a, 62-010 Pobiedziska / Poland
- E-mail Sellers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Vendors: DE +49 171 9969296 PL +48 505-429-253 PL +48 506-075-882
- Seller’s bank account number:BIC SWIFT: INGBPLPWPLN: PL 56 1050 1520 1000 0091 1558 0251, EUR: PL 90 1050 1520 1000 0091 1572 9601
- The client can communicate with Seller with the addresses and telephone numbers listed in this paragraph.
To use the Store, including the viewing range of the shop and place orders for products, they are necessary:
- The computer, laptop or other multimedia device with internet access
- Using the web browser Mozilla Firefox in version 11.0 and higher, Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher, Opera 7.0 and above, Google Chrome version 12.0.0 and higher
- Active e-mail account (e-mail)
- Viewing assortment Store does not require setting up accounts. Place orders by the customer for products that are in range it is possible to store or after the establishment of accounts in accordance with § 6 of the Rules or by providing the necessary personal data and address to implement the Order without creating an account.
- All the goods offered in the store www.gksaverpolska.com are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- Prices in the store are given in Polish zloty or the euro and are gross prices
- At the end (final) the amount to be paid by the customer consists of a price for a product and the cost of delivery, for which the client is informed of the Online Store when placing orders, including at the time of the expression will be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- The Client is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law and morality whereas respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties
Creating an Account Store
- To set up an account at, you must complete registration form.
- Establishment of Accounts in the store is free.
- Log on Account is done by entering the username and password set in the Form of registration.
- The customer has the possibility at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees due to remove the account by sending the appropriate request to the Seller, in particular through e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
- In the case of the customer who is also a kosumentem Shop may terminate the agreement for use of the account only if the customer grossly or persistently violates the Rules, after unsuccessfully at least once a call to stop or remove the violations indicated in the shop time. In such sytualcji agreement on the use of the account concluded with the customer, which the consumer is rowiązaniu after 14 days of submission by the store appropriate declaration of will of termination, the contract for the use of the account concluded with the Client a non-consumer is terminated upon notice of termination by the Store .
The rules for submitting orders
In order to submit orders as follows:
- Log in to the store (optional);
- Select the product which is the subject of the Order, and then click “Add to Cart”
- Log in or use the submission of an Order without registration
- If you selected the possibility of placing the Order without registration – fill in the order form by entering the recipient’s data procurement and the address to which is to be the delivery of the Product, select the type of shipment (how to deliver the Product Depending on the amount of products ordered), enter invoice data, if other than the data recipient of the Order,
- Select one of the payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a certain period, subject to § 8 of the Regulations
- Click “Proceed to checkout”
- After completion of the e-mail address provided on the form will be sent an order confirmation.
Offered method of delivery and payment
- METHODS OF SUPPLY
- prepaid – shipment occurs within 2 working day after the impact of the amount due to the bank account StoreIn the event that there was a lack of ordered goods in the warehouse customer you will be immediately informed of this fact. Then the customer can withdraw from the contract or receive goods ordered after bringing or exchange for another product regardless of price (the price difference will be refunded or if the product is more expensive than the original client agrees to pay the difference)
- COST OF DELIVERY
- prepaid courier DPD – Europe (European Union) to 3 kilograms – 12 EUR from 3,01 kilogram to 10 kilograms – 15 EUR from 10,01 kilograms to 30 kilograms – 20 EUR
- PAYMENT METHODS-to § 9 section 7 of the Rules of
- Payment to the bank account:
ING Bank Śląski: BIC SWIFT: INGBPLPW
a) PLN: PL 56 1050 1520 1000 0091 1558 0251
b) EUR: PL 90 1050 1520 1000 0091 1572 9601
Execution of the contract of sale
- Conclusion of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller after prior submission by the Customer orders using Order Form Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing orders Seller shall immediately confirm receipt of the Order, and at the same time accepts for execution. Confirmation of receipt of orders and adoption for implementation by sending to the Seller to the Customer appropriate e-mail to the specified when placing orders e-mail client, which includes at least a statement Sellers receipt of the Order and its admission to the realization and confirmation of the Purchase Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail address is concluded Purchase Agreement between the Customer and Reseller.
- The products will be shipped by the Seller within the period specified in § 8 point 1 (subject to paragraph 1 of this section), as selected by the customer when placing orders.
- Delivery of the Product takes place in Polish and other countries of the European Union
- Delivery of the Product to the customer is paid for, unless the Purchase Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs are indicated to Customer Online Store tab “Delivery / payment”, and when placing orders, including at the time of the expression by the Client will be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- For each order, the customer receives a VAT invoice
- Payment by bank transfer The customer is obligated to make payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- Start of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer shall be counted from the date of payment to the Seller’s bank account.
The right of withdrawal / return
- The customer may, within 14 days to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement without giving any reason.
- The period referred to in paragraph. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product consumer or designated by him to a person other than the carrier.
- The client may withdraw from the Agreement, the Vendors submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement (available for download in the “Return / complaint). To meet the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement enough to send the consumer a statement before the expiry of that period (determines the date of postmark)
- Statement should be sent along with the returned goods (in original packaging), and proof of purchase via traditional mail to the address specified in the Seller’s § 3.
- The costs of returning the goods returned to the store shall be borne by the consumer.
- Goods returned or exchanged you should not have any trace of usability
- In case of withdrawal from the Contract Seller consumer returns immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from consumer contracts, the costs incurred by the purchase, ie. The value of the goods and the shipping cost incurred to purchase the amount corresponding to the cheapest, regular delivery options contracts offered by the Seller
- Return Payments Seller make the bank account of the consumer, which you specify the name in the statement sent to the Seller cancel the contract
- The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to a consumer in relation to the Agreement, in which the object is to provide for the non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer or serving satisfying the individual needs
- Purchase Agreement are covered by the new products free of defects
- If a product has a defect, the Customer may request the replacement of the Product free of defects or the removal of defects or cash back
- Complaints may be made in respect of rejkojmi for physical defects of the Products covered by the Purchase Agreement under the terms of art.556 of the Civil Code
- Claims must be made in writing on a form (available for download in the “Return / complaint)
- Goods sent as part of the complaints procedure should be sent along with the claim form and proof of purchase to the address specified in § 3 hereof.
- It is recommended that the complaint to include, among others, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, the data of the complaining customer, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect goods.
- Seller will address the request of the complaint immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods
- Complaints are not subject goalkeeper gloves due to mechanical damage caused during the use of gloves, eg. A completely worn out foam grip, discoloration due to washing gloves accordance with the instructions described by the manufacturer as well as discoloration caused by improper drying gloves, cuts, cracks, breakage, etc. ., unless they are caused by the impairment of the purchased goods.
Non-judicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress
- Detailed information on the possibility of the consumer of non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and rules of access to these procedures are available on the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations to which statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; https://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following examples possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to ask the permanent arbitration court of the consumer, as referred to in Article. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 148, as amended. D.) A request for resolution of a dispute arising from the Agreement with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 148, as amended. D.), With a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the consumer and a seller.
- The consumer may obtain assistance in the settlement of the dispute between him and the Seller, using the free assistance of district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization to which statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
Personal data in Online Store
- The administrator of your personal information collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected for the purpose of the Sales Agreement, and if the customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of your personal information Online Store can be carriers implementing the package on behalf of the Administrator which is necessary to perform the Sales Agreement
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to set out in the Regulations of personal data necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude that agreement.
The owner of the GK Saver Polska store fully respects the right to privacy and protection of personal data of the Store’s Customers at www.gksaverpolska.com. Please be advised that personal data will be processed by the GK Saver Polska company Paulina Kozerska based in Pobiedziska, ul. Długa 20a for the correct performance of the contract and for marketing purposes, to notify you by email about updates and news, to respond to inquiries or comments to register you, send brochures, coupons, offers and other information about our business.
When handling personal data, we strictly comply with national regulations: pursuant to art. 18 of the Act on the provision of electronic services (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422). The administrator of personal data is GK Saver Polska, who processes them pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182) in this respect, and in connection with the start of application as of May 25, 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) we make every effort to meet all the requirements resulting directly from the above Regulations.
Personal data of the Customer of the Saver Polska Capital Group may provide:
a) postal operators and courier companies in order to carry out the transaction of the ordered goods;
b) entities providing IT services to GK Saver Polska, care for IT systems in which personal data of the client is stored (hostting);
c)entities whose services GK Saver Polska uses in their processing, including marketing and advertising agencies in order to carry out marketing and advertising activities ordered by GK Saver Polska.
Personal data of Customers of the Saver Polska Capital Group does not transfer outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations
Based on the RODO, the Customer has the following rights regarding his personal data:
a) the right to access and receive a copy of the data;
b) the right to correct the data;
c) the right to delete data;
d) the right to limit data processing;
e) the right to object to the processing of data;
f) the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority;
g) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
We store your data for a period not longer than it is necessary for the correct execution of the order and enabling us to send you personalized commercial information (after prior additional consent). After this time, the data is stored solely for the purpose of securing claims. We remind you that you can delete data at any time.
Personal data administrator:
gksaverpolska.com Paulina Kozerska
ul. Long 20 a
Tel: 506-075-882 E-mail: email@example.com
Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but is a prerequisite for making Transactions within the Online Store. Failure to provide personal data prevents the creation of an account in the Online Store. This does not apply to the processing of personal data for marketing and information purposes, which are carried out only in the event of voluntary consent, regardless of Transactions executed as part of the Online Store
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, sent and stored on the Device from which the user connects to the Internet and enters the www.gksaverpolska.com website. These files are very useful because they allow the “page” to recognize your preferences.
A cookie usually contains the name of the web page from which the file originates, the “length of life” of the file (ie, its lifetime), and the value that is typically generated randomly by a unique number.
Mostly cookies are used to:
• Storing data such as information entered in order forms or login information,
• Identify users as logged on,
• Remember user settings for page layout, text size, preferences, and colors,
• show users that they are logged on to our website,
• exchange information with trading partners to provide services on our website. Information provided in this way is used solely for the delivery of services, products and functions, and is not used for any other purpose.
Possibility to specify cookie storage or access conditions:
• You may yourself and at any time change your Cookies settings by specifying the conditions for storing and accessing Cookies to your User Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be made through the settings of the web browser or through the configuration of the service. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings, or to notify each time Cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
• The user can delete cookies at any time by using the features available in the web browser he uses.
Use www.gksaverpolska.com constitutes acceptance of these regulations and rules regarding policy prywatoności Store
The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations of the important reasons for this is the change in legislation, changes in payment methods and delivery – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. Any change Seller will inform the Customer at least 7 days in advance.
In cases not covered by these Regulations apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code; Act on electronic services; the law on consumer rights, the law on personal data protection.
The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, it may file a complaint via the EU’s Internet platform ODR available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.