The owner of the GK Saver Polska store fully respects the right to privacy and protection of personal data of the Store’s Customers at www.gksaverpolska.com. Please be advised that personal data will be processed by the GK Saver Polska company Paulina Kozerska based in Pobiedziska, ul. Długa 20a for the correct performance of the contract and for marketing purposes, to notify you by email about updates and news, to respond to inquiries or comments to register you, send brochures, coupons, offers and other information about our business.
When handling personal data, we strictly comply with national regulations: pursuant to art. 18 of the Act on the provision of electronic services (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422). The administrator of personal data is GK Saver Polska, who processes them pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182) in this respect, and in connection with the start of application as of May 25, 2018 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) we make every effort to meet all the requirements resulting directly from the above Regulations.
Personal data of the Customer of the Saver Polska Capital Group may provide:
a) postal operators and courier companies in order to carry out the transaction of the ordered goods;
b) entities providing IT services to GK Saver Polska, care for IT systems in which personal data of the client is stored (hostting);
c)entities whose services GK Saver Polska uses in their processing, including marketing and advertising agencies in order to carry out marketing and advertising activities ordered by GK Saver Polska.
Personal data of Customers of the Saver Polska Capital Group does not transfer outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations
Based on the RODO, the Customer has the following rights regarding his personal data:
a) the right to access and receive a copy of the data;
b) the right to correct the data;
c) the right to delete data;
d) the right to limit data processing;
e) the right to object to the processing of data;
f) the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority;
g) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
We store your data for a period not longer than it is necessary for the correct execution of the order and enabling us to send you personalized commercial information (after prior additional consent). After this time, the data is stored solely for the purpose of securing claims. We remind you that you can delete data at any time.
Personal data administrator:
gksaverpolska.com Paulina Kozerska
ul. Long 20 a
Tel: 506-075-882 E-mail: email@example.com
Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but is a prerequisite for making Transactions within the Online Store. Failure to provide personal data prevents the creation of an account in the Online Store. This does not apply to the processing of personal data for marketing and information purposes, which are carried out only in the event of voluntary consent, regardless of Transactions executed as part of the Online Store
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, sent and stored on the Device from which the user connects to the Internet and enters the www.gksaverpolska.com website. These files are very useful because they allow the “page” to recognize your preferences.
A cookie usually contains the name of the web page from which the file originates, the “length of life” of the file (ie, its lifetime), and the value that is typically generated randomly by a unique number.
Mostly cookies are used to:
• Storing data such as information entered in order forms or login information,
• Identify users as logged on,
• Remember user settings for page layout, text size, preferences, and colors,
• show users that they are logged on to our website,
• exchange information with trading partners to provide services on our website. Information provided in this way is used solely for the delivery of services, products and functions, and is not used for any other purpose.
Possibility to specify cookie storage or access conditions:
• You may yourself and at any time change your Cookies settings by specifying the conditions for storing and accessing Cookies to your User Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the preceding sentence may be made through the settings of the web browser or through the configuration of the service. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings, or to notify each time Cookies are placed on your device. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
• The user can delete cookies at any time by using the features available in the web browser he uses.