Refund / complaint documents:
The right of withdrawal / return
- The customer may, within 14 days to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement without giving any reason.
- The period referred to in paragraph. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product consumer or designated by him to a person other than the carrier.
- The client may withdraw from the Agreement, the Vendors submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement (available for download in the “Return / complaint). To meet the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement enough to send the consumer a statement before the expiry of that period (determines the date of postmark)
- Statement should be sent along with the returned goods (in original packaging), and proof of purchase via traditional mail to the address specified in the Seller’s § 3.
- The costs of returning the goods returned to the store shall be borne by the consumer.
- Goods returned or exchanged you should not have any trace of usability
- In case of withdrawal from the Contract Seller consumer returns immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from consumer contracts, the costs incurred by the purchase, ie. The value of the goods and the shipping cost incurred to purchase the amount corresponding to the cheapest, regular delivery options contracts offered by the Seller
- Return Payments Seller make the bank account of the consumer, which you specify the name in the statement sent to the Seller cancel the contract
- The consumer shall only be liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to a consumer in relation to the Agreement, in which the object is to provide for the non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer or serving satisfying the individual needs
- Purchase Agreement are covered by the new products free of defects
- If a product has a defect, the Customer may request the replacement of the Product free of defects or the removal of defects or cash back
- Complaints may be made in respect of rejkojmi for physical defects of the Products covered by the Purchase Agreement under the terms of art.556 of the Civil Code
- Claims must be made in writing on a form (available for download in the “Return / complaint)
- Goods sent as part of the complaints procedure should be sent along with the claim form and proof of purchase to the address specified in § 3 hereof.
- It is recommended that the complaint to include, among others, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, the data of the complaining customer, and the customer’s request in connection with the defect goods.
- Seller will address the request of the complaint immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods
- Complaints are not subject goalkeeper gloves due to mechanical damage caused during the use of gloves, eg. A completely worn out foam grip, discoloration due to washing gloves accordance with the instructions described by the manufacturer as well as discoloration caused by improper drying gloves, cuts, cracks, breakage, etc. ., unless they are caused by the impairment of the purchased goods
- Costs related to the complaint shall be borne by Shop